Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking (Most Popular)
The driver will pick you up between 01.30 AM to 2.30 AM depending on your area. Once arrive at the base point of Mount Batur you will be welcomed by our friendly guide. After introducing and short briefing about the hike, the guide will lead you to walk up to the highest summit of Mount Batur, taking about 2 hours to reach the peak of mount batur 1,717 m (5,635 ft). On a clear day you will be rewarded with a beautiful sunrise view and huge caldera.
At the summit the guide will prepare light breakfast and hot drink to keep you energy. An awesome minute and uncommon experience you will have amid the trekking. While seeing the sunrise, you will get to know the story and fact of Mount Batur. Once you are ready, we will walk through entire crater to get most of volcano experience.
We will finish the trek approximately at 9.00am then the driver will drive you back to the hotel. On the way back to hotel we will stop at Luwak Coffee Plantation to taste the most expensive coffee in the world.
View also Mount Batur Sunset Hiking!
- Tax and service
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off
- English Speaking hiking guide
- Mineral bottle water
- Breakfast at the summit ( fruit, banana sandwiches, eggs, biscuits )
- Hot drinks (coffee/tea/chocolate)
- Flash light
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area
- Parking fee
- Coffee plantation visit
- 02.00 am-02.30 am : Pick up time depending your accommodation location
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional guide
- 05.45 am : Reach the top or summit of Mt Batur ( 1717 m )
- 06.00 am : Breakfast will served by our guide and see spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : Walk to explore the crater
- 08.00 am : Descending to the car park
- 09.00 am : You will arrive at the bottom
- 09.30 am : Visit Luwak Coffee Plantation
- 11.00 am – 11.30 pm : estimated return to hotel
What to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes
- Warm cloth/jacket
- Back pack
Tour Price 35 USD/Person (Minimum booking 2 person required)
Related Tour : Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking & Natural Hot Spring