Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking Through Less Crowded Route
Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking is an active volcano in the center of caldera is one of favorite adventure recently in Bali. A volcano that puffs out steam and has erupted more than 20 times in the last 200 years. At it’s foot is the crescent shape Batur Lake, the largest lake in Bali. Batur Volcano is 1,717 m ( 5,635 ft) high, but the upper cone is only 700 m (2,275 ft) above the level of the lake and taking about 2 hours to reach the summit. The trekking guide will plan breakfast for you (bread, steam bubbled egg and hot tea/coffee), an awesome minute and uncommon experience you will have amid the trekking.
Using our private service you will be guided by our professional team to explore the strange landscape punctuated with bizarre hillock and series of crater. Our guide will be happy to take you to the longest route and getting more view on the volcano. On a clear day you will be rewarded with a beautiful sunrise view and huge caldera.
View also Mount Batur Sunset Hiking!
- Private Air conditioned car with petrol
- English speaking driver
- Professional personal trekking guide
- Mineral bottle water
- Breakfast at the summit ( banana sandwiches, eggs, biscuits )
- Hot drinks
- Free use Flash light
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area
- Parking fee
- 01.30 am-03.00 am : Pick up time depending your accommodation in Bali, From your hotel will drive direct to start point of mount batur
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional guide
- 05.45 am : Reach the top or summit of Mt Batur ( 1717 m )
- 06.00 am : Breakfast will served by our guide and see spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : Walk to explore the crater
- 08.00 am : Descending to the car park
- 09.00 am : You will arrive at the bottom
- 09.30 am : Visit Luwak Coffee Plantation
- 11.00 am – 1.00 pm : estimated Return to hotel Depending on the location
What to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes
- Warm cloth/jacket
- Back pack
Pick Up Time
- Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Padang Bai, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu : 01.40AM
- Sanur : 02.00AM
- Ubud : 2.30AM
Know before you go
- We only use private transport and personal English speaking guide. You won’t be shared with other participant, the only you in the tour so you can walk by your own pace.
- It is possible to pick you up at particular area such as hotel, airport, apartment then drop off to other area ( Please let us know if you want to drop off to other area)
- Hot drinks are expensive on the summit of volcano due to long carry hot water and stuff, BUT we already make it included in the price.
- You can leave your heavy stuff in the car and our driver will keep it secure
- If you intend to do day tour after the trekking just let us know, we are happy to arrange it
- There are no hidden charge in the tour, all are included.
- Cash payment on the day itself with our driver
- We accept USD, AUD, SGD, EUR, GBP, IDR
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- We accept paypal with extra charge 5% of total price (paypal fee)
Private Tour Price ( Private Transport and Guide, Breakfast atop)
- Solo Traveler 80 USD
- 2 Pax : 45 USD/Pax
- 3-4 Pax : 40 USD
- 5 Pax : 35 USD
- Swimming at Batur Natural Hot Spring 10USD/Pax
- Bali Swing Ubud 15USD/Pax
- Half day Ubud tour 30USD/car