Mount Batur Sunrise & Natural Hot Spring (Best Package)
An English Licensed English speaking driver will pick you up promptly in your accommodation or somewhere else in Bali. Driving directly to base of Mount Batur then meet with your friendly Licensed English speaking hiking guide. After short briefing, you will start the walk through less crowded route. Arriving at the peak of Mount Batur, your guide will be pleased to find best spot to enjoy sunrise.
At the top, you’ll be given a breakfast cooked in the steam and beverages to help regain your energy for the trek around the crater and back down the mountain. Exploring the entire crater and take deep overview about the mountain. Your guide will be happy to answer all of your question about volcano and around.
We will begin our descent back to Toya Bungkah where we will enjoy the soothing and therapeutic waters of the natural hot springs. This package is the perfect way to relax after an early morning hike through the spectacular countryside of northern Bali. On the way home We’ll visit a coffee plantation where you can sample different coffees and teas native to Bali and Indonesia.
- 01:40-02:30 AM: Pick up time in your hotel
- 03:45 AM: Arrival at base point and meet our guide
- 05:45 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mt Batur
- 06:00 AM: Having hot beverage and breakfast
- 07:00 AM: Trek continues to explore the whole craters
- 08:00 AM: Start descending down mountain
- 09:30 AM: Swimming at Natural Hot Spring
- 11:30 AM: Stop at Balinese coffee plantation.
- 12:30 PM: Approximate return to your hotel.
Item to use/bring:
- Sport shoes
- Long pants and warm jacket
- Small back pack
- Change clothes and swim suite
Pick up Time
- Kintamani 3.00 AM
- Sanur 2.00 AM
- Ubud 2.30 AM
- Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu 1.40 AM
- Government tax and service
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off
- Experienced licensed English Speaking hiking guide
- Mineral water
- Breakfast and hot drinks
- Flash light
- Entrance fee to the area
- Natural Hot Spring admission
- Welcome drinks and snack in the hot spring
- Free use of locker, towel, changing room
- Visit luwak coffee plantation
Know before you go:
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This hike is not recommended for pregnant woman
- Children are allowed to join under parent responsibility
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- No hidden charge all included
- Get special offer for group booking
Tour Price 50 USD/Person (Minimum booking 2 person. Extra charge applied for solo hiker)
Note: Please contact us directly to avoid commission/booking with other agency!