Pulak Hill Sunrise Hiking & Lake Batur Boating
- Enjoy a morning day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy a breakfast and hot drinks served on the top of the batur caldera while catching sunrise view and lake batur
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Crossing Batur Lake by boat
- Enjoy natural hot spring relaxation
- Visit Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
This is an easy hike and the best choice to escape from the noise and bustle of the city and take less then an hour trekking at Batur Caldera. It offers panoramic, religious, and exciting trekking routes. In short time you can explore the adventure and beauty of Batur Caldera. It is easy, safe and rewarding, and a great hike for beginners or those with children. The trek starts from Hulundanu Batur Temples on the north edge of Lake Batur. From here you need approximately 45 – 60 minutes hours to the destination Caldera View Point. From here you have opportunity to see the scenic sunrise over Mt Rinjani in Lombok Island, looking down you will see the lake as the biggest lake in Bali, majestic Mt Abang and Agung.
The hikers usually spend an hours on this peak before back down. On the way back you will be guided through small forest go down to the east side of lake Batur called Pulak Village, then cross the lake with a small boat to the starting point at Hulundanu Batur temple. The journey will continue to relax your muscle, swimming at one of the best natural hot spring. On the way back to your hotel have quick stop to see Luwak Coffee Plantation.
- 02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 05.00 AM: Starting point at Pura Ulun Danu Batur Songan.
- 05.45 AM: Arrival at the top of caldera (sunrise point).
- 06.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee.
- 06.30 AM: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Pulak village.
- 09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
- 09.30 AM: Relax & take bath at the Natural hot spring (optional)
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 12.30 PM: Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off
- Experienced local guides English speaking
- Entrance fee to Kintamani area
- Drinking water & Breakfast
- Flashlight, walking stick
- Boat fee
- Natural hot spring entrance
- Luwak coffee visit
What To Bring
- Trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Long pants & Jacket
- Swimsuit & Camera
Pick Up Time
- Ubud: 03:45 AM
- Sanur: 03:30 AM
- Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian: 03:00 AM
- Other location will be confirmed by our staff
Know Before Go :
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- Tour availability everyday
- No hidden charge
- Get special discount for group booking
Tour Price 50 USD/Person (Minimum booking 2 person, solo traveler contact us for availability)